This is our unofficial State of the UX Practice address to attempt to share what the hell is going on with JLR INTERACTIVE…
1) So what did we just do?
Well we hate to brag, but we sold out ALL three of our July workshops at Opodz in Downtown LA! Google Glass Workshop with Jaime Levy/Cecilia Abadie (July 25, 2013)
1) YouTube channel of final workshop presentations (3-minute pitches) http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3kYdttFTik3RvkzN3mVQO-pJS6RgH5j0
2) Awesome article by Alexa Roman about the event and Glass Lean UX Workshop with Jaime Levy/Lane Halley (July 30, 2013) 1) Check out the workshop prezo deck on slideshare http://www.slideshare.net/LaneHalley/hands-on-lean-ux-for-digital-designers
2) See the photoshttp://www.flickr.com/photos/lanehalley/sets/72157635003872890/
3) Watch the video of the entire event
2) What are we doing now? (August = OOO)
Jaime has begun writing a top secret UX book for O’Reilly Media at a top secret library in Pasadena! Paul is still leading UX for Cisco and got married. Congrats to Paul and Tiffany! Sarah is monitoring Jaime’s writing progress while she writes her own master’s thesis! Yes, we do other things in life besides strategize and design digital products!
3) And what are we doing next?
(Laundry list of all the courses, workshops, and events that involve us for the Fall 2013 being updated all month!)